Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers Empty
PostSubject: Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers   Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers December 19
Tampa Tribune
"Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden seemed optimistic today that LB Derrick Brooks (ribs) and QB Jeff Garcia (calf) will start against San Diego on Sunday in a must-win game for both teams.

Both players participated in practice and Gruden likes their chances to play.

"He [Brooks] looks well," Gruden said. "We'll get to the stadium and make sure everything is accurate, but it does appear our captain will be back. It's a credit to him."

This is what Gruden said about Garcia:

"I believe he'll be the starter," Gruden said. "What his strength and stamina is, I can't be a true judge of that today. I just know he's tough. He'll give everything he has. I do expect him to start the game. I know we'll need him."

Gruden will not give either player a final stamp of approval until pregame workouts on Sunday.

If Garcia is unable to start, or finish, the game, it appears Luke McCown will be next in line.

"We have two quarterbacks, and we have reps for the backups, and Luke has taken most of those," Gruden said. "If need be, he'll be ready to go.""
Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Garcia, Brooks Likely To Play Sunday For Buccaneers
Page 1 of 1