Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision Empty
PostSubject: Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision   Rodney Harrison targets June 1 for decision EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:49 pm

April 3 Boston Herald "

Rodney Harrison said he has experienced "significant gains" recently with respect to the torn quadriceps muscle that prematurely ended his 2008 NFL season.

But while he is improving, he indicated earlier this week during a phone conversation he's still undecided about his future, but will have a decision made by June 1.

The prevailing wisdom is he will retire and pursue a career in television as a football analyst. While he did so well in his TV stints during the playoffs and February's Super Bowl with NFL Network and NBC Sports, Harrison insists he has not made up his mind.

"I seriously don't know what I'm going to do at this point," Harrison said. "I'll decide once I weigh all my options from a TV standpoint as well as a health standpoint. All I'm doing right now is rehabbing, golfing and having a good time with my family. I'm not pressed either way. We'll see what happens."

Harrison is also coaching baseball with his sons, Christian and Rodney Jr., and volleyball with his daughter, Mikala. The 36-year-old safety, who has been with the Patriots [team stats] the past six seasons, is currently a free agent. He was told of a recent report suggesting he might be a good fit with Atlanta, because that's where he is based year-round, plus the Falcons let go of another veteran safety, Lawyer Milloy, and Harrison could fill their leadership void.

"I know there's teams that have interest," he said, "but I haven't visited with anyone. As I said, I haven't decided what I'm going to do, that's the truth. I'll see what I want to do in the next couple of months. By June 1, I will have made my decision, definitely.""
Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1