Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Second witness points to Harrison EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Second witness points to Harrison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Second witness points to Harrison Empty
PostSubject: Second witness points to Harrison   Second witness points to Harrison EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:45 am

January 13
ESPN.com
"The Philadelphia district attorney who decided last week against charging Marvin Harrison in connection with an April 29 shooting that left three people wounded did so despite being in possession of a statement from a second victim who claimed he saw the Indianapolis Colts wide receiver gripping a gun during the altercation, a law enforcement source told ESPN The Magazine.

The statement by Robert Nixon would apparently corroborate the statement of Dwight Dixon, another shooting victim, and contradict Harrison, who admits that he was in a fistfight with Dixon but insists he was unarmed when gunfire erupted outside his North Philadelphia car wash, Chuckie's Garage, following the altercation.

Three people were injured during the shooting. Dixon was shot in the left hand. Nixon was struck in his back by one of the shots that ricocheted up West Thompson Street. A third victim, a child sitting in a nearby car, suffered an eye injury from shattered glass.

At a news conference on Tuesday, Philadelphia D.A. Lynne Abraham said she would not bring charges against Harrison, citing a lack of credible witnesses. "I'm pretty comfortable I know who fired the gun," Abraham said. "But I'm not going to say because I don't have the evidence."

Nixon initially told police he knew nothing about what happened, but four days later he signed a statement saying he was positive that he saw Harrison with a gun in his hand at the time of the altercation, according to the source. In the statement, Nixon said he was standing about 50 feet from the car wash during the fight and was not involved."

Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1