Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa Empty
PostSubject: Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa   Teammate expects Hines Ward to play in Tampa EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 pm

January 20
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
"Hines Ward attended team meetings at the Steelers practice facility today and at least one teammate predicted he will play in Super Bowl XLIII.

"I don't think there's any question that 86 will be on the field," tight end Heath Miller said. "I don't even know the extent of his injury, but I saw him walking today so I'm pretty sure that two weeks from now he'll be playing."

Ward has a slight MCL sprain in his right knee, injured in the first quarter of the Steelers' 23-14 victory over Baltimore for the AFC championship. He returned to catch one pass early in the second quarter, then left the game for good. He caught three passes for 55 yards.

The Steelers provided noyesterday on the injury. Ward had been scheduled for a MRI in the morning.

Halfback Mewelde Moore, who left the game with an ankle injury, also attended yesterday's meetings and walked around without any kind of support or protective boot.

And free safety Ryan Clark, whose hit late in the game sent Ravens running back Willis McGahee to the hospital with a concussion, had no apparent injury."

Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1