Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Why the Panthers lose to ATL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJ1

JayJ1

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Why the Panthers lose to ATL Empty
PostSubject: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:49 am

So after really thinking about this game I am convinced we will lose this week to ATL. Here are a few reasons:

1. The Curse -- I know it sounds silly but that doesn't mean it is true. I do not believe in ghosts but I imagine that would change if I saw one every year for six years! I hope it gets broken this year but can't argue with its track record.

2. Fear of Greatness -- If we win this game this would be the best start in franchise history and tie our longest regular season win streak. It seems every time we are primed for such great achievements we fall flat on our face. Again hoping this is not the case but history says otherwise.

3. Cardiac Cats -- It seems that nothing can be easy for the Panthers. If we beat ATL this weekend we would have basically eliminated a contender for the NFC South crown (really the one I feared the most due to the curse) and our lives would be a lot easier. It seems whenever these situations arise we falter and take the road less traveled instead.

4. Cardiac Cats II -- TB plays Detroit. Detroit! Yeah I am pretty sure they can chalk that one up in the W column. Knowing our luck they will blow them out and then take the lead for the NFC South (if we lose). So again our road would be much harder.

5. The Dome -- We play ATL at their house. I know they lost to Denver there but that was their only loss. They play like an entirely different team at home and they have significant improvements on D and O and STs according to stats.

Just my nail biting nervous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
jschnars

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:29 am

Five reasons why we win.

1. Peppers
2. We learn how to play on the road.
3. We figure out Matt Ryan.
4. Jake gets back on track.
5. Run game.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:48 am

Everything except the last one has yet to come together. I know we had a great day running Sunday but it was against the worst run D, and Pep although he had a sack only had two tackles against ATL the first time but that was against a back up. Hey I hope everything you are saying is true but my analysis was based on what has happen; yours is based on what could/should happen. History tells us that what should happen is of no help to the Panthers.

Last edited by JayJ1 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Why the Panthers lose to ATL 157909
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com
Dkes
Admin
Dkes

Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Every time J is right he pisses me off. Why can't you be wrong?!!! Maybe this week will break two curses. Maybe ATL doesn't go worst to first and maybe, just maybe JJ1 will be wrong in his rational approach to being a fan. LOL Why the Panthers lose to ATL 391564
Back to top Go down
jschnars

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:04 pm

JayJ1 wrote:
Everything except the last one has yet to come together. I know we had a great day running Sunday but it was against the worst run D, and Pep although he had a sack only had two tackles against ATL the first time but that was against a back up. Hey I hope everything you are saying is true but my analysis was based on what has happen; yours is based on what could/should happen. History tells us that what should happen is of no help to the Panthers.

Well number three should happen at one point in the season seeing that he is a rookie, and I'm just hoping it will be us. Number five happened last week against tackles that are not bad. Detroit's problems on the O-line are with their guards. Yes history is not in our favor, but hopefully we learn from it.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 pm

There is weird method to J's madness. lol! He refuses to make certain picks in the pick'em game we are in.
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:17 pm

You be quiet GK you are gonna mess it up!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm

jschnars wrote:
JayJ1 wrote:

Well number three should happen at one point in the season seeing that he is a rookie, and I'm just hoping it will be us. Number five happened last week against tackles that are not bad. Detroit's problems on the O-line are with their guards. Yes history is not in our favor, but hopefully we learn from it.

Like I said I would rather be on your boat than the one I just casted off on!
Back to top Go down
jschnars

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Ha, you are so superstitious.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Only if it has a legit track record! study
Back to top Go down
jschnars

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:53 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Why the Panthers lose to ATL Runbitchrungetsomehelp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the Panthers lose to ATL   Why the Panthers lose to ATL Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the Panthers lose to ATL
Page 1 of 1