Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season Empty
PostSubject: Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season   Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:59 am

Quote :

Losing to Arizona on Saturday was very disappointing, but we are going to take a positive feeling into the off-season. The thing about the NFL is that at the end of the season there is only one happy team. We fell short of our goal, but we won 12 games and we developed a great chemistry in our locker room. It was a great season for all of us, an experience I will never forget.

That was basically the message from Coach Fox. He told us not to let that one game overshadow what we did all season. We happened to pick a really bad time to play a bad game. That was very unfortunate, but we can't let it dominate our thoughts. We need to get better in the coming months, and we will through the draft and through free agency.

For me, the next couple of months are going to be tough. I am having surgery on my shoulder next week -- I tore my shoulder up in the second quarter of Sunday's game, tearing my labrum and I partially chipped a piece of bone off the joint right there and played through it -- so I have a recovery time of 3-4 months and I will stay in Charlotte working my way through that.

I know I am going to have to work hard and I am committed to doing that. I'm going to have in my mind the magical ride we had on the way to winning 12 games and going 3-1 in each quarter of the season. Beating Chicago, my former team, in Chicago was probably the most special game for me.

Now it's time to look ahead. I give the Cardinals a lot of credit for playing the game they did. They are going to be tough to beat. I'm still a little bitter right now, so I'm not sure how much of the rest of the playoffs I'm going to watch.

I'll be back, though, and I intend to be better than ever. I have work ahead of me, and I'm ready to do that.

-Chris Harris

Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com
JayJ1

JayJ1

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season   Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:53 pm

The guy sounds like a champ! I love having him on our team. I need to get his jersey.
Back to top Go down
PanthersRowell

PanthersRowell

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season   Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:36 am

I did'nt realize Harris tore up his shoulder.....he was a solid pick up for us glad to have him as a Panther no doubt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season   Taking A Positive Memory Into The Off-Season Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1