Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team Empty
PostSubject: Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team   Ward says knee 'better' wants to practice with team EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 am

January
27 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
"Hines Ward said his injured right knee feels better and he would like to practice when the Steelers go back to work at the University of South Florida facilities.

"It feels better," Ward said several hours after the Steelers charter landed here around noon yesterday. "I don't have a brace on, I walk around fine. It's not going to be 100 percent, I'm not going to trick anybody, but I think I'm going to be good, to be able to go out and perform like I want to."

The Steelers receiver took a break yesterday from a stepped-up pace of rehabilitation on his injured knee yesterday.

"I've been rehabbing all weekend long. Off today -- I did a little rehab this morning before we came down here."

He will resume this morning, then attend the Steelers media interviews at Raymond James Stadium and "see where we're at.""
Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1