Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK   Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK December 16
Dallas Morning News
"Tony Romo had a black hood pulled over his head as he moved gingerly around the Cowboys' locker room Monday.

Romo suffered a lower back injury when he was sacked on consecutive plays in the first quarter against the Giants. However, Romo played the next series and finished the game.

"When I got hit in the back on that one play, I obviously felt a little something there, but I played the next play," Romo said after the game. "Once you can play the next play after the hit, I feel like you can make do."

Coach Wade Phillips didn't seem too concerned about Romo's back.

"He's going to be sore, so we'll see," Phillips said. "We'll see where he is on Wednesday."

Barber is OK: The Cowboys were concerned that Marion Barber might have aggravated his dislocated toe in the second half. Barber went to the locker room shortly after Tashard Choice scored on a game-clinching, 38-yard touchdown run.

However, Phillips said Barber was fine physically Monday and added, "I don't think he went backwards, no."

Whether Barber is healthy this week or not, Phillips said backup Tashard Choice has earned more playing time. He's rushed for 179 yards the last two weeks against two of the top five rushing defenses in the NFL.

Any healthy safeties? The safeties are so beat up, Phillips joked, that the athletic training staff may be "taping some things together."

Ken Hamlin had four tackles after missing a week of practice with a foot injury. Keith Davis had a sprained knee last week. Then he suffered a left shoulder injury Sunday that required X-rays.

Davis said he could barely raise his arm after covering a kickoff. After he couldn't bring down tight end Kevin Boss, Davis said, "I knew I had to go. I was hurting us more than helping.""
Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Dallas Cowboys' Romo expected to be OK
Page 1 of 1