Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

I need a "matrix" running duo sig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJ1

JayJ1

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-09

I need a "matrix" running duo sig Empty
PostSubject: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Ok I do not know if you can do this but what I want is a sig with the moving matrix tutorial from lady/barbie on the zone. If you could make it Panthers Blue and if I have the picture of them doing the little matrix dance and that would be cool with that pic.

Or even better if I/you could find/make(i can not make one don't know how so this would be up to you) an animated gif of them doing it in slowmotion with that tutorial as the background/overlay. That would be swaggarific!

I know this is really specific but I have never asked you to make me a sig and the reason is bc I wanted something really specific of what embodies the team. I can now buy into this running duo so now i have something that I would really like. I know some of this may be above your abilities but would you try or see if someone you know could help? I will do whatever you need to get started. Let me know. And I will forever be in your debt and dance at your wedding and all that!

PS also can we try it with a title like Panthers Run Duo across the top and aka The Matrix on the bottom, and then one without titles? THNX AGAIN!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 pm

I'll give it a shot. I will try to look for it, but I want that pic from the game. See if you can find it too. Maybe I won't get smacked around with this one. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 pm

I need a "matrix" running duo sig Matrixpic

still looking for a clip
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:07 pm

I've got that one at home. study
I will give this a shot.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Wanna sign into the chat?
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Did you get the matrix background from lady? Cause her's is the one that moves and I guess she can change it diff colors (or she did with her redskins one)
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:11 pm

The Matrix celebration is at the end of this one it cuts it off a little bit but the whole dance part is one there just not the "low five" at the end.

I need a "matrix" running duo sig DWandJSmatrixcelebration

I would like just the matrix celebration to play but if not then that is cool if the whole thing plays. Also I have a few animated gifs from this year and some of SS old celebrations as well as in famous and beloved X-Clown play in the double OT win against the rams in the playoffs.

Let me know if you need any of these ever.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Freakin Awesome!!!!!!

I'll get on it.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Okay I have the "Matrix" Part ready to set up. This will be a little more than usual and I am working but I will do it.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 pm

Man if you can get this done this will be awesome. Plus it will be a great way to get people to come to the site. When I show off that sig and tell people where to sign up for more this site will be flooded!! For real man! Again THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am so excited about this sig man. Also is there anyway to loop it so that they are constantly doing the Matrix part? (just bc I am demanding does not mean I am not appreciative of what you have done and what you are doing! Also I will be gone for a week and may or may not have internet most likely will though)
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:38 pm

No prob. It will take a little time and any recruiting tool will help.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:40 pm

By the Way I am totally raiding your gifs. afro
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:42 pm

from photobucket?
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Either way I could care less especially if this sig comes out the way I am seeing it. bounce I need a "matrix" running duo sig 48268
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Okay here is the Basic Run on it. I dunno how well the gif of Stew and Will will work in but we shall see. study
I need a "matrix" running duo sig Animation1
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:26 pm

And this is rough so bear with me.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:08 pm

You done with the masterpiece yet? LOL! Can't wait to see this bad boy.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:50 am

It is coming along. When I saw Ladys sig I thought you gave up on me.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:15 am

No i just posted that today so that I was not being rude to Lady. I mean she did a good job I was just waiting to see this beaut you were working on.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:19 am

It's getting there.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:20 am

SWEET!!! Can't wait
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Sweet mother of mary! This thing must be awesome! Are you waiting for Christmas to give it to me?
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:46 pm

It is just getting the Will and Stew ani sized and steady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a "matrix" running duo sig   I need a "matrix" running duo sig Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a "matrix" running duo sig
Page 1 of 1