Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic Empty
PostSubject: Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic   Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 am

By Don Mackay 18/02/2009

Lion keeper Alex Larenty in action (Pics:Caters)
Warden grabs lion's privates to show they are friends - pic Lion_keeper_Alex_Larenty__370105187

Brave Alex Larenty proves he really is a game warden – as he grabs a lion by his, er, pride.

British-born Alex, 50, took a firm grip on Jamu at a reserve near Johannesburg to show another keeper just how much the huge beast likes him.

Advertisement - article continues below ยป

Alex said: “I was showing another warden that Jamu trusts me completely.

“People can’t believe it’s real when they see the picture. I tell them ‘yes it’s real, I’m holding a lions’ balls’.”

Hmm. Surely a cuddle would have been enough, Alex?

Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1