Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' Empty
PostSubject: GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife'   GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 am

GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife'
By James Tozer and Sam Greenhill
Last updated at 7:32 AM on 03rd February 2009
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' Article-1134324-03468E19000005DC-141_233x339
GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' Article-1134324-03465E13000005DC-976_468x578

'Conflict of interest': Dr Henry Kinch is accused of treating a man as a patient while having an affair with his wife
A tearful husband yesterday accused his family doctor of 'ripping out my heart' by having an affair with his wife while treating him for depression.
The father of two became suspicious after his partner of 20 years accompanied Dr Henry Kinch to a medical conference in Paris.
His wife had become a doctor's receptionist and had begun working more closely with Dr Kinch after she qualified as a health assistant and helped him with a drug trial.
The husband discovered the truth about his marriage while sitting in the doctor's surgery, he told the General Medical Council (GMC) yesterday.
Dr Kinch, he claimed, told him to take a seat in his consulting room before calmly informing him: 'Me and your wife love each other.
'We can't help how we feel. I'm sorry but that's how we feel and we are going to live together.'
Yesterday, sitting just yards away from the GP, the husband, referred to as Mr B, said: 'Basically I had had my heart ripped out. I actually asked him to look after her in Paris. Then I get told this...
'I was very, very emotional at the time. It still hurts me.'
Mr B also told the hearing that his daughter had heard a hushed phone conversation between her mother and Dr Kinch - then pushed the redial button to tearfully plead with him not to take her mother from the family.
Mr B and his wife had become patients of Dr Kinch, 47, after moving to Bexhill-in-Sea, East Sussex, in 1988. Mrs B had become a receptionist at the Dr Lawton and Partners clinic, where Dr Kinch's wife, Karen, also worked.
After Mrs B started working more closely with the Cambridge-educated medic she began going to weekend conferences in Europe with him.
Dr Kinch pictured yesterday kissing his wife - he has been living at home while waiting for the case and kisses her goodbye every morning
Her husband told the GMC fitness-to-practise hearing he initially did not suspect anything.
However, by the time they returned from a trip to Paris in November 2007, he was worried enough to speak to his wife. 'I said "What's going on? Are you having an affair with Dr Kinch?",' Mr B told the panel. 'To which she said "Maybe" and said she had to go.'
Mr B then decided to go to the surgery and confront his love rival, he added.
'When I got to the surgery my wife spotted me and asked me what I was doing there. I said "I have come to see Dr Kinch".'
Both went to the GP's consultation room. 'The first thing I said was "What the hell's going on?'' said Mr B. 'He was very calm, he said "Come in, take a seat".'
It was then that the doctor told Mr B he was going to live with his wife. 'I asked him what Karen - his wife - thought of this. He replied she did not know. She was in the room next door at the time.'
Mr B said he retorted: 'How can you do this? You're breaking up my family, and my children, a 20-year marriage.'
He said Dr Kinch replied: '"Do you remember how you felt when you first met your wife and fell in love? That's what I have now. I can't help the way I feel."
'At the time it was a very big kick in my stomach.'
He said he asked them how long the affair had been going on, and they both replied that it began while they were at a conference in Athens six weeks earlier.
Dr Kinch denies a 'conflict of interest' by treating Mr B for depression while having an affair with his wife.
He alleges he did not treat Mr B as his patient after the affair began. However, he admits prescribing Mr B anti-depressants without seeing him and also having a sexual relationship with Mrs B while she was a patient.
Dr Kinch and his wife have two children, a son aged 16 and a 14-year-old daughter.
While awaiting his misconduct case, he has been living at the family's £400,000 detached home in Bexhill, giving his wife Karen a kiss goodbye as he leaves in the morning.
The hearing, which is being held in Manchester, could result in Dr Kinch being suspended or struck off. The case continues.
Link
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com
K Killette

K Killette

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-10

GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' Empty
PostSubject: Re: GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife'   GP 'told husband he was treating for depression: I'm having an affair with your wife' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Thats way beyond messed up
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1