Growlers Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growlers Den

Carolina Panthers Football

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm by JohnDeezy89

» IT's Alive!!!!
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm by JohnDeezy89

» SAINTS: Ten things to look for when New Orleans Saints minicamp begins next weekend
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am by PanthersRowell

» Colt Freaks - site for Colts fans
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 am by PanthersRowell

» The Sports Zone
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am by PanthersRowell

» My article: Defensive Tackles
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:14 am by PanthersRowell

» Hi Everybody!
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am by PanthersRowell

» Panthers add Newton (sore shoulder) to injury report as probable
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm by RayRay

» As Panthers' Smith climbs, Titans' Johnson keeps falling
The Suggestion Box EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm by RayRay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Suggestion Box

Go down 
+3
jschnars
Dkes
G Killette
7 posters
AuthorMessage
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2008-10-18

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:03 am

Okay if anyone happens to find the place. Give a suggestion on what you would like to see done here. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://growlersden.aforumfree.com
Dkes
Admin
Dkes

Number of posts : 287

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:41 am

I loved that "whatthebuc.net" format. I know you can't do the radio show.....yet. but it was real cool being able to chat while show was on. Just keep it in mind as this thing grows.

If you can't do a broadcast, maybe we could do a Q&A with moderators of opposing teams fan sites. You know, maybe once a week post the results of a conversation held with Joe Blow that moderates at "upcomingopponentNFL team.com".

just a thought.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:11 pm

I was looking for something with a chat set up and I am keeping it in mind. And I do want to bring in some other fans. I am just pleased you can reply now.
Back to top Go down
Dkes
Admin
Dkes

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:50 pm

me too! great job.

FYI

I spent the entire N.O. game in a "game" chat room at blackandgold.com They have a great setup and the chat was WAAAAY better than our game thread at the growl.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:04 pm

That is a terrific Idea!!!
Back to top Go down
jschnars

Number of posts : 119

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 am

what about quick replys instead of post a reply? Like they have on the growl. I really like that chat you set up though.
Back to top Go down
pantherwarrior

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Found the link for the Poll on CarlinaGrowl for Jarret or Hackett for the Oakland Game but cannot find it on the growlersden. The link will not allow me to post a vote!

Last edited by pantherwarrior on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pantherwarrior

Registration date : 2008-10-25

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Heck I cannot even log in from the link you have posted on Carolina Growl. I know this site is in the infancy stage so please do not think I am bitch'in. Just letting you know. I do like the site and hope you will continue it so that other Panther Fans may have an opportunity to visit and become a member. Give it time and it will catch on. Thanks for the great site. PW
Back to top Go down
the_swiftness

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:08 pm

I like it so far man..how about something new. A featured member section. Just a little section dedicated to the users of the site. Anyway keep up the good work man site looks good.
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm

I like that. We gotta get the membership up though.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

Number of posts : 85

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:38 pm

I think this site could be waaay better. We need to get members who like it to be more active here and also add a link to the site in their sig at the growl.
Back to top Go down
Dkes
Admin
Dkes

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Good idea. I should've already done this by now. I'll try to get on that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
JayJ1

JayJ1

Number of posts : 85

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah same here
Back to top Go down
Dkes
Admin
Dkes

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey GK. I was thinkin that maybe we (you. sorry to give you more work) might want to clean up the portal. If a growler is coming here for the first time and they go to the portal page first, they might not get drawn in. It 's kinda busy and has test messages from when you first started. I think it would be cool if the portal was real plain with a nice graphic/video and just two buttons....ENTER and JOIN. It might lure more members who may be turning away before they even come in. :D
Back to top Go down
G Killette
Admin
G Killette

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Dkes wrote:
Hey GK. I was thinkin that maybe we (you. sorry to give you more work) might want to clean up the portal. If a growler is coming here for the first time and they go to the portal page first, they might not get drawn in. It 's kinda busy and has test messages from when you first started. I think it would be cool if the portal was real plain with a nice graphic/video and just two buttons....ENTER and JOIN. It might lure more members who may be turning away before they even come in. :D
Good idea. I'll get on that and you caan add to that if you like.
Back to top Go down
spent

Registration date : 2009-01-05

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 pm

"new" posts feature?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suggestion Box   The Suggestion Box Empty

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Growlers Den :: Growlers Den Front Office :: Announcements-
Jump to: